My client, a leading global independent investment bank, is seeking to build a best-in-class talent development function, highly customized to its business and culture. You will be a founding member of a newly-formed Talent Development Group charged with developing the blueprint of this new function, establishing initial priorities and close partnerships with professionals across the organization, and successfully executing on the plan.
My client is a highly successful elite bank, bringing an uncompromising client service mindset to its clients around the world. You must speak the language, share their client focus, and bring the same sense of urgency and standards of quality to our work within the organization. This job uniquely blends an elite investment banking culture, an entrepreneurial environment, and a focus on quality and excellent execution.
- Close consultation with business and Human Capital Group leaders to establish talent priorities
- Design and development of bespoke talent and learning initiatives to support the organization's business and people goals
- Program management of these initiatives, including administrative and logistical aspects
- Building and maintaining necessary talent infrastructure (governance, processes, toolkits, systems, reporting, communication)
- Ability to design and execute outstanding talent/learning programs in an investment banking environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as platform training skills.
- Confidence and resilience to interact successfully with senior investment bankers.
- Creative and open-minded in adapting traditional talent approaches to the firm's unique culture and needs.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task. Able and willing to skillfully execute administrative/ organizational aspects of programs we run.
- Ability to independently build plan and progress work against broad objectives
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits & 401k plans
- Generous PTO offering
- Work-life balance