At The Primary Health Network, we believe that every person deserves access to high quality healthcare services regardless of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex or ability to pay. We pride ourselves on being a leader among community health centers and are committed to innovation that will improve the lives of our patients.
The Talent Engagement Manager will focus on ensuring a diverse workforce and will help design and lead wellness programs at the workplace. This position should foster positive culture and strong leadership skills to consistently improve employee experiences.
· Work with Managers throughout the organization to help recruit, retain, and develop a highly diverse workforce.
· Set diversity goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
· Ensure completion of annual EEO-1 reporting
· Administers all wellness programs in the organization.
· In accordance with applicable law, assesses and analyzes the general physical and mental health needs of the employee population.
· Develops plans and programs to support the needs of a highly diverse workforce.
· Designs, plans, and implements classes, speakers, seminars, personal training, and voluntary fitness assessments to promote healthy lifestyles.
· Assists employees with personal concerns and assessments; provides recommendations and referrals for counseling, crisis intervention, and treatment.
· Drafts and maintains accurate, confidential records and reports as required to track and assess employee participation, program incentives, costs, and benefits to the company.
· Drafts reports and proposals for wellness initiatives and action plans (including cost-benefit analyses) for presentation to upper management.
· Assists with preparation and implementation of wellness budget, policies, and procedures.
· Examine attendance records, workers’ compensation claims and working with the business’s insurance providers to determine wellness programs appropriate to affect these claims.
· Use national statistics to determine likely wellness problems among workers in a specific industry.
· Using research, list and rank the target behaviors the company wants to eliminate, change or improve.
· Survey employees to determine who is interested in different wellness programs, find the cost to implement one, then determine the company’s return on investment.
· Shop for the best providers to create wellness activities within the budget.
· Provide healthy eating seminars and write articles for the company distribution.
· Track the results of a wellness program. This includes tracking quantitative data, such as tardiness and absenteeism rates, workers’ comp claims, sick days taken, insurance claims and productivity increases attributable to improved wellness.
· Evaluates qualitative data, such as improved morale, company loyalty and better teamwork. Using this data, the director assesses the company’s investment in each activity and the benefits it received.
· Oversite of EAP program/services to ensure marketing and usage of programs.
· Chair the Wellness Committee
· Participates in general Human Resources administrative functions/duties as assigned. Other Duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources, or related degree
· 5 years experience in a Healthcare related field
· 2 years experience in developing wellness and/or diversity programs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to design effective and motivating presentations and training programs.
· Excellent interpersonal and listening skills