ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is an all-around virtual project management & marketing assistant role that could quickly become full time. Main tasks are Project Management, Lead Generation, Customer Service, and Social Media. Your days might look like:
1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Help to set up a project management system in Click up and other software that we use.
- we will need you to be very detail-oriented and hyper-vigilant about deadlines
- you will be reminding employees and subcontractors about tasks that need to be done for the day and staying on top of what needs to be done during the rest of the week.
- experience with scrum is a plus but not necessary
- you'll also respond to some client emails and leads that come in through the website, in order to schedule an appointment or answer any questions.
- you will help us to create systems and Document company procedures & then follow those procedures if needed.
- Reply to existing customer emails
When project management tasks are complete, you'll spend your time doing various lead generation tasks or marketing.
2. LEAD GENERATION
- Reach out to connections on LinkedIn and modify a template based on people's profiles to make it personalized.
- Assist in preparing emails and sending email campaigns to cold prospects.
- Assist with lead research, Google apps, social media, respond to emails, send documents to appropriate parties.
- Reach out to influencers for guest posting and links using Ninja Outreach, just reach out and other influencer platforms
- Work directly with the marketing director to create new content for social and customer experience.
- Write short social media posts and schedule content for the month.
- Re-purposing existing article content to social media and other channels including image and video creation using simple online tools.
- Make occasional text edits to the website and other marketing collateral.
- help to create marketing funnels and manage ads
- do competitive research
TECHNICAL KNOW HOW
- some WordPress experience is helpful
- experience with project management systems
- experience with marketing platforms
- ability to navigate the computer quickly and with ease
You must be able to follow our workflows step by step and be organized with your tasks and reporting.
For this position, you must possess the following qualities to be successful:
● Must be organized and resourceful and have project management experience.
● must be detail oriented and good at creating and implementing systems
● You have worked in marketing and have an interest to learn more
● Proficiency in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, etc)
● Stupendous communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Great English speaking and writing skills.
● Good grammar is a must have.
● Ninja-like skills on the internet; ability to leap to multiple sites with lightning speed.
● Ability to run circles around the computer & troubleshoot issues!
● Your typing skills are at least 35 wpm.
● Ability to analyze data - Accounting skills are a plus.
● Writing, editing and formatting skills are a plus.
● A self-motivated, self-starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
● A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills.
● Be flexible and open to change.
● And you know, it's all in the details – so bring a keen eye to the game and a joy of creating fun and being creative!
● Have your own computer, high speed internet and a distraction free workspace.
If this sounds like you, please reply to this ad with your cover letter (or cover video link) and resume.
This is a part-time monthly position to start, and may move into full-time if we work well together. Ideally you are available when we need you Monday – Friday 9 p.m. PHT – 5 a.m PHT.
Work 25 hours per week to start but could grow quickly to 40 hrs.
Here’s a few things you should know about us:
● We do marketing, events and also insurance
● I have been starting companies for 20 years
● I move very fast & expect the people I work with to be the same way
● I am very loyal to my employees & treat them with respect
● I give bonuses for doing a good job (If I make money you should be rewarded for that)
● I own a United States Company located in the State of North Carolina
● Pay bi-monthly
● We pay bonuses for great work
● We give pay increases based on performance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, and believe you have the qualities listed above to be successful, please complete the following application.
Congratulations you made it to the end! I look forward to learning more about you.
Salary Based On Experience
Type of Employment:
Part Time - full time
English - Writing