Tallahassee, Florida seeks Employed Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will join two 100% Endocrinology specialists and one mid-level practitioner in busy hospital employed practice.
- Must include both outpatient and inpatient consults; call 1:6 with local specialists.
- Diabetes Center in separate clinic with CDE on staff.
- Endocrine department will be moving into newly remodeled building Summer of 2016.
- Abundant patient referrals from draw area covering 17 counties in both northern Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Employed position will include competitive base salary (MGMA medium), production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and candidates with up to ten years of experience welcome to apply.
- Must have active Florida state license or in process.