Position: Tax Accountant
Industry: Private Equity
Location: New York, NY
Summary: Our client, a leading global Private Equity firm is hiring a Tax Accountant due to company and team growth. Reporting to the Tax manager, this position requires extensive coordination with outside accountants, tax consultants and preparers at all levels.In addition, will be exposed to various investment and advisory groups with a focus on tax related projects/responsibilities.
- Work closely with various outside tax advisers to prepare the on going tax planning, record management, allocation procedures and other compliance processes including reviewing work papers for all partnership tax filings.
- Perform interim year partnership projections and allocation to assist the firm’s partners with making quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Perform US reporting of foreign investments and US investments by non-US citizens.
- Responsible for maintaining a tax calendar or multi-tired partnership structure.
- Calculate and track book/tax differences and maintain tax basis trail balances for various corporate and partnership entities.
- Respond to tax authority requests
- Must bring between 2 and 4 years of experience from a Big 4 or mid-sized public accounting firm with a focus on Private Equity clients.
- Bachelor's degree is a relevant field is required
- CPA highly preferred.
Compensation is highly competitive with significant bonus and amazing benefits. Hours are apx. 9:00 to 6:30 PM.
To learn more or apply: Email a resume to email@example.com