Accountant III-Corporate Tax - Oakland, Ca.
- State tax compliance – preparation of workpapers, extensions, estimated tax calculations, and original and amended returns.
- State tax controversy – responsible for responding to and managing state tax notices, and supporting audit and tax litigation.
- State tax planning – responsible for gathering tax data for tax initiatives and forecasting state tax impact of geographic expansion, M&A activity, new products and changes in business and state tax law.
- State tax accounting – responsible for gathering data for state effective tax rate, provision and FIN48 accounting.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance, 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report to a manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
$56,662 - $78,314 /year
What this is