Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
• Preparation of supporting documentation for federal and state income tax returns.
• Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
• Correspondence and interaction with federal and state taxing authorities.
• Prepares and files sales/use tax returns in a multi-state tax environment.
• Reviews vendor purchases to ensure eligibility for exempt status and maintaining sales tax exemption certificates.
• Assists with various miscellaneous detail oriented special projects.
• Manage state and local tax registrations, business license renewals, and annual reports.
• Manage Fixed Assets for tax purposes.
• 1-3+ years in Public Accounting and/or Large International Corporate Entity
• Bachelor's Degree (Preference in Accounting)
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational, research and communication skills