Atlas CPA’s & Advisors, a 2018 Colorado Company To Watch winners, welcomes well-qualified candidates for the following position opening:
Seeking an experienced Tax/Accounting Manager in the Public Accounting Sector who will be responsible for managing the staff with workflow and tax, accounting and/or auditing projects. Please provide salary requirements in your cover letter.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with client projects as assigned.
- Work with a team on tax, accounting and/or auditing projects.
- Primary on client relationships as assigned.
- Assisting with work flow on office projects with the staff.
- Training and developing other staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience to include audit and tax preparation in the public accounting sector.
- CPA certification preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prepare and review all types of tax returns (i.e. 1040, 1120, 1065, etc.) efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationship through a comprehensive knowledge of tax planning including estate planning.
- Ability to prepare and review all accounting activities provided for a client (i.e. bookkeeping, year-end closings, etc.)
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of an attestation engagement for a client.
- Passionate about serving our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Identifies the needs of our clients.
- Flexible and versatile.
- Thinks differently than traditional accounting.
- Willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Good sense of humor.