RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Tax Analyst in San Diego, California (CA).
- Ensure business tax (Corp, SCorp, Partnership, Fiduciary) offering compliance with tax regulation
- Research, analysis, and documentation of Business Tax issues of moderate to high complexity
- Drive development of improvements to tools and processes
- Develop strong working relationships with team, other functional groups, and government agency partners, to proactively monitor trends, mandates, and changes to rules
- Meet hard deadlines to provide adequate lead-time for the business and customers to prevent significant tax agency notices and penalties
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, or Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years of experience in tax related field leading to strong understanding of business tax returns
- Understanding of tax payment and filing agency requirements
- Proficient in one or more specific business tax domains
- Clearly communicating moderate-to-highly complex tax issues, as well as assessing the impact to development
- Ability to work in technical environments that use Microsoft Office and various in-house tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.