Veritude is seeking a Tax Associate at Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Westlake, TX
This job would support a State and Local Sales Tax compliance team which processes & gathers data, prepares multiple state returns, files and documents processes for audit purposes, under the Jurisdictional deadlines each month.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a standout individual who will be able to support our basic business needs such as scanning, filing, pulling invoices and mailings. This person will also be pulling reports from an ERP system and formatting the data. Someone who can execute on set processes, is a fast learner with the ability to perform new tasks and duties effectively and efficiently would thrive in this role, as we operate with well documented instructions which are repeated each month. This job requires someone who will work on pieces of the process, but in time will understand our team goals and objectives. Our team encourages change and is open to ideas that will improve our scale and efficiencies. We strive to create an environment that affords the ability to take on additional responsibility once skills are mastered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Internet & software acumen
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with deadlines in an active office environment
- Ability to multi task & prioritize work with great follow through, works independently and as a part of a team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree