Sunnova is a leader in residential solar, battery storage and system protection services, with customers across the U.S. and its territories. We are your source for clean, affordable, and reliable energy, with a simple mission: to power energy independence so our customers have the freedom to live life uninterrupted ® .
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, we work to attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to make us better than we are today. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, continuous improvement environment and want to change the world of energy.
The successful candidate will support a key aspect of operating the business. This involves the coordination and preparation of various entity registration documents, annual reports, sales & use tax account registration, as well as various business licenses. The successful candidate should be adaptable to constant change and thrive in such an environment.
- Maintain and file Secretary of State annual reports
- Coordinate with our registered agent(s) as necessary to register new legal entities and maintain the entity organization charts
- Set up and maintain sales & use tax accounts in each jurisdiction in which we operate
- Prepare and maintain resale certificates, business licenses, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, associate ( or higher) degree in business or accounting preferred
- Strong experience and proficiency in Excel
- Positive, self-motivated and can-do personality – growth mindset preferred
- Salesforce or other enterprise accounting software experience preferred
- Very strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity always
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.