Tax Manager- Akron
Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm that is a three-time winner of The Plain Dealer's Top Workplaces, and a two-time winner of Ohio Magazine's Best Places to Work. Everyday we are committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries. Through careful examination of the issues affecting business success, our CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, advisors, and auditors develop strategies and solutions to help our clients thrive in today’s global economy.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager in our Akron Office. The Tax Manager is responsible for all facets of client engagements, which includes supervising staff and directing the day-to-day progress of the engagement. The Tax Manager is preparing to assume increasing responsibility to handle a larger quantity and complexity of client assignments and begin developing client relationships.
To be considered for this Position, Candidates must:
- Have CPA.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have minimum 5 to 10 years’ related experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Demonstrate an aptitude in the following:
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Building relationships and leadership ability
- Project management
- Business development
- Be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment.
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to a unique incentive program that rewards our exemplary employees. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.