Our client is currently seeking a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will be responsible for assisting with all tax-related matters, and various additional tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position in a public accounting firm.
- Conduct tax research to develop new tactics and methods for clients.
- Coordinate the presentation of all tax-related services to clientele.
- Assist in professional development and staff training initiatives.
- Stay current on best practices and policies in the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 4+ years of public accounting experience as a tax manager is needed.
- CPA license is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on all local, state, and federal tax rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail is required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Advertising & Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, and Sales industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region, and often extends its services throughout the United States, primarily recruiting for mid-to-senior level positions.