Meaden & Moore is a leading CPA and business consulting firm that is a four-time winner of The Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces, and a three-time winner of Ohio Magazine’s Best Places to Work. Every day we are committed to providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities. Since 1919, we have focused our expertise and resources on providing superior accounting, tax, forensic, and consulting services to a wide array of clients in a variety of industries. Through careful examination of the issues affecting business success, our CPAs, CFEs, CFFs, advisors, and auditors develop strategies and solutions to help our clients thrive in today’s global economy.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Manager in our Columbus Office.
The Tax Senior Manager is responsible for most of the tax services within an engagement.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all tax services with numerous engagements running simultaneously
- Build and maintain client relationships. This includes any applicable billing and collection duties
- Provide leadership, direction, personnel and coordination of resources to ensure client satisfaction in the planning and execution of tax engagements.
- Develop, coach and supervise subordinates
- Participate in firm growth and management.
To be considered for this Position, Candidates must:
- Have CPA.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as basic knowledge of operating systems.
- Have a minimum 8+ years related experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrate an aptitude in the following:
- Industry and technical expertise in accounting and tax theory and principles
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Building relationships and leadership ability
- Project management
- Business development
Meaden & Moore provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes your choice of medical programs, generous PTO, 401k, and various bonus opportunities.
Tax Manager (General)