WANT A CAREER MOVE? THIS IS THE PLACE!!!
The opportunity is here, now, to be a part of the management team and to have ownership in the next 1-2 years in a well-established and growing local CPA firm. Be a part of directing the future of our Firm. We will challenge you to be a leader, excel in your tax knowledge, provide world class service to clients, and to search for creative solutions that help clients grow their businesses.
What's in It for You
- Creative compensation packages: we can tailor a competitive salary, signing bonus and benefits
- Managers receive 3 weeks’ vacation, and 6 personal time off days.
- We offer medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with a match and discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Flexible hours to meet individual needs
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Employee appreciation throughout the year with an annual firm event
- We offer exciting and challenging engagement opportunities
- A diverse group of clients across a myriad of industries
- You can be in control of your career advancement with the abundant opportunity at our Firm
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services
- Supervise work of team members and review work product for completeness and accuracy, providing review comments and professional development, as needed
- Develop new client relationships
- Manage clients and their expectations
- Manage tax engagements
- Ensure clients comply with all applicable authorities, while at the same time minimizing their tax and reporting burdens
What You Need for this Position
- Licensed CPA
- 10 years of relevant tax experience in public accounting
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements
- Supervisory experience of client service teams - Executive presence and ability to act as primary client contact
- Ability to be creative thinker and provide value and ideas to clients and the Firm
Located in north central Phoenix and one of Arizona's largest, locally-owned CPA and business advisory firms. We are looking for a stellar Tax Manager to join our team and become a trusted business advisor to our clients. We provide top quality accounting and auditing, tax, and a variety of consulting services to private companies in a variety of industries. We're dedicated to professional excellence, integrity, and community service. This position will manage clients and staff and will work within a number of niches including Manufacturing/Retail/Distribution, Restaurants, Construction, Real Estate, and Individual/Estate/Gift.
Tax Manager (General)