Aldrich CPAs and Advisors is looking for Tax Managers. This position will provide complex tax review, planning and compliance services and act as a trusted advisor to our clients. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities- offering our employees a chance to serve an industry of interest to them.
At Aldrich, we serve clients as part of a team, each representing a unique area of expertise. This role will serve as the tax expert and coordinate all aspects of the tax relationship. This position is client facing, so the perfect candidate will have excellent communication skills, enjoy interacting and building client relationships and provide timely and high-quality deliverables that exceed client expectations.
Candidates who fit this role will have a desire to work in a fast paced environment. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow both professionally and personally. If you have a passion for tax and servant leadership, we want to meet you.
- Coordinate and plan service delivery to clients, including conducting review meetings
- Participate in the creation and development of processes and infrastructure designed to service clients
- Work directly with clients on follow-up items from meeting or initiate follow through on new initiatives with clients
- Analyze client financial information, assess needs, and determine advanced strategies necessary to meet clients' objectives
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship
- Manage and further leverage established network with current referral professionals
- Perform technical tax reviews, approval tax returns, and governmental tax examinations of any complexity
- Develop and mentor staff and seniors through training and effective performance feedback - ensuring responsibilities are consistent with skills and development goals
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections and project budgets
- 5-7 years recent experience in public accounting with a primary focus on tax
- Ability to supervise others
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA
- Willingness to take "ownership" of the client
- Ability to build and retain client relationships
Aldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. The Aldrich Group brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan including profit-sharing and match, paid holidays, paid volunteer time, paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes.