Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and advisory services. With more than 2,000 people in 13 states, we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service.
- Become a collaborative member of the Tax Leadership team
- Perform office and administrative duties to assist tax leadership
- General administrative help copy, collate, bind, fax, expense reports, filing, scheduling, etc.
- Manage calendars, book travel, arrange meeting and event arrangements with multiple parties
- Coordinate special meetings, events and functions in and out of the office
- Coordinate cross functional activities across teams and departments on an as-needed basis
- Work with internal and external teams to initiate and run major projects
- Attend meetings and document discussions
- Track progress and results of completed work
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis
- Ensure that required reports, materials and presentations are prepared, vetted and finished in a timely manner
- Draft and coordinate various communications
- Demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and professional judgment
- Perform additional responsibilities, as assigned
- Candidate must have 3+ years of administrative support
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Strong aptitude for learning new software in support of varying operations required
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Advanced communication skills (verbal, written, electronic) and superior phone skills.
- Multi-tasking ability and able to function under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality required
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.