The Tax Partner will oversee all aspects of tax and the subordinates associated with the department. They will assist in cultivating a customer centric culture to ensure unparalleled services.
My client is a member of one of the largest public accounting firm associations in the world. They use this to their advantage by means of access to a large global network which provides them with bountiful resources. Because of this, the firm is considered to be an attractive alternative to the Big 4. Established over 40 years ago, the firm prides itself on providing exceptional client services. As they continue to progress, they are currently looking to add to their team a Tax Partner.
As a Tax Partner, you will be expected to lead by example and set the tone for upholding the utmost professionalism. You will be accountable for consulting throughout various areas of the firm including corporations, estates & trusts, partnerships and individuals. The main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with clients to assess their needs and suggest a course of action
- Fabricate a symbiotic relationship with clients
- Engage in business development opportunities
- Stay informed about current tax practices and updated regulations
- Arrange staffing, budgets, and billing
- Furnish constructive feedback during semi-annual reviews
- Participate in industry trainings
- Aid in empowering subordinates to meet professional development goals
- Supervise and review staff members
Apply today for immediate consideration!
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- 10+ years relevant experience within public accounting
- Familiarity with corporate tax
- Exceptional interpersonal abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Tax
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments promptly and efficiently
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Desirable remuneration package
- Senior standing within the firm