Downtown accounting firm, and Family Office, has an opening for a full time Tax Manager. Possible six digit salary for the right individual, good benefits, interesting and diverse work.
Job duties include:
- Preparation and review of tax returns for individuals, trusts, estates, and partnerships (LLCs);
- Tax research and planning;
- QuickBooks accounting, and
- Special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Ten years minimum individual tax preparation experience, and experience with partnership and trust income tax preparation, with a CPA firm;
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) required, experience with Lacerte tax software desired;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- Ability to prioritize projects, handle a variety of responsibilities, be flexible and work as part of a team.
- A superior salary for someone with the proper tax experience;
- Ten paid holidays per year, plus paid vacation time, 401(k) plan, co-paid health insurance and a cafeteria plan;
- Work / life balance,
- Possible remote tax preparation work;
- Flexible work hours throughout the year;
- A professional, small-office environment;
- Stability – we have been in business over 30 years;
- A challenge—we work with national level clients, and offer the opportunity for continued learning.
Please email your resume, salary history, availability, and salary requirement, so an interview can be arranged. We would like to fill this position immediately.