***DHG is growing and our clients need your expertise! Given the demand of talent, we are offering an additional sign on bonus of $10,000 to candidates who accept an offer by January 31, 2020. Relocation assistance also offered as needed.***
With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
- Provide clients assistance with ASC 740-10 (FAS 109 & FIN 48) including but not limited to calculating current/deferred taxes and tax account roll forwards, assessing valuation allowances, and calculating global tax provisions for SEC filings.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, insurance, manufacturing, retail, or utilities.
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Two plus years in tax accounting required.
- CPA certification or candidate preferred
- Strong skills in large corporation compliance, Multi-State Taxation (apportionment, nexus, and/or
- controversy resolution) and ASC 740 (FAS109) highly preferred
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience preferred
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred