DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
- Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
- Provide clients assistance with ASC 740-10 (FAS 109 & FIN 48) including but not limited to calculating current/deferred taxes and tax account roll forwards, assessing valuation allowances, and calculating global tax provisions for SEC filings.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, insurance, manufacturing, retail, or utilities.
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Two plus years in tax accounting required, preferably with a Big Four or Regional Firm
- CPA certification or candidate preferred
- Strong skills in large corporatation compliance, Multi-State Taxation (apportionment, nexus, and/or controversy resolution) and ASC 740 (FAS109) highly preferred
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience preferred
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred