Creative Montessori Academy provides all children with the opportunities and resources to achieve academic success.
OUR MISSION AT CMA:
- To create a strong, constantly evolving, mutually supportive partnership with parents, families, the community, and the teachers as facilitators for the purpose of maximizing every child's academic and personal growth.
- To provide a development-appropriate, child-centered environment for children that:
- Moves from concrete experiences and cognitive achievement to abstract concepts
- Fosters inner discipline, self-confidence, independence and respect for the ability levels of all
- Encourages imagination and joy in learning
- Employs multi-age activities, with teachers serving as the "guides" for the learning experience
- To encourage respect for, and understanding of, cultural, racial, spiritual and economic diversity.
- To offer a quality Montessori program as an educational alternative in the south Wayne County region.
EXCELLENCE IS CHOICE.
Our real masterpiece is the unleashing of human potential. While our main focus is on creating the conditions of success for children to achieve their dreams, we also focus on developing one another through meaningful relationships, challenging work, constructive feedback, sound professional training, and a true commitment to nurturing the career path of each team member.
12701 McCann Street
Southgate, MI 48195
Valid Michigan Teacher Certificate or Bachelors Degree preferred
Minimum of 60 college credit hours required
Montessori and/or PBIS experience desired.
Excellent verbal and written expression.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Works well in a collaborative environment.
Elementary or Early Childhood experience desired.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit: https://choice.workbrightats.com/jobs/
Please contact Courtney Kingma, Human Resources Generalist directly with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in Michigan and is the employer. Pleasevisitwww.choiceschools.com for more information. EEOC