Health Occupations position for the 2020-2021 school year
- Registered Nurse, BSN preferred, with a current Nonrestricted MO Nursing License
- MO Certification Required: Health Occupations Aide (Vocational)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and 4,000 hours of DESE-approved, related occupational experience within the past 10 years
- Teach basic patient care skills during first semester to prepare students for entry level positions in a health care facility.
- Place and supervise students during second semester in health care related work stations (ex. CHNE).
- Secure quality work stations and maintain positive relations with workplace staff.
--Be sure to upload your resume, cover letter, transcripts, Missouri Teaching Certificate(s), or a letter verifying your eligibility for certification from an University and 2 letters of recommendation.
--Upon submittal of your application you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED