Randstad Education are currently seeking qualified, motivated and enthusiastic secondary and primary teachers for a variety of teaching jobs in schools located across Melbourne. Full-time and part-time positions available, and with a large number of vacancies we are sure to have your ideal next opportunity!
Teachers specialising in all methods of Secondary teaching are welcome, including:
- English & Humanities
- Sciences & Mathematics
- Languages other than English (LOTE)
- Physical Education
- Arts & Media
- Primary Generalist
- Full-time, part-time and contract roles available
- Positions in independent, government, private & religious schools
- Locations across all areas of Melbourne
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration (VIT)
- Relevant Education Qualification
- Valid Australian Work Rights
Benefits of Registering with Randstad Education:
- Completely free service
- Induction process tailored to suit you
- Introduction to new schools in preferred locations
- Access to exclusive contract, full-time and part-time ongoing roles across Melbourne
Please submit all applications directly through this advertisement, including a copy of your most recent CV and your VIT number. All applications or expressions of interest will be treated with confidentiality.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Teacher, Teach, Teaching, Primary, School, Education, Secondary
Current VIt Registration
Relevant Education Qualification
Valid Australian Work Rights