Looking for a change of pace? In a life-changing place? In a brand new space?
Sunshine House teacher's aides:
- Add energy to every conversation.
- Invent moments of silliness.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Smile and laugh. A lot.
- Are as cool as cucumbers swimming in hot sauce.
- Have fun in everything they do, while always putting children's needs first!
We request the following from all applicants:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to a year of prior teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility
- Enrollment in / completion of ECE coursework preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations preferred
- Ability to manage the demands of children ages 6 weeks and up
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus)
- Successful state background check and health assessments
If you are friendly and fun and LOVE working with children, we want to meet you at The Sunshine House in Westminster / Broomfield!