If you have been considering a career in teaching, then Goddard is the place to start! We provide on the job training and will help you earn your Child Development Associates (CDA) credential within 6 months. This is NOT a summer job. We are seeking candidates who want a career in Early Childhood Education.
Join a team that has been recognized by Colorado Parent magazine as a 2019 FAMILY FAVORITE TOP 3 PRESCHOOL AND CHILDCARE.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our faculty is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child's needs. They are highly qualified childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
Early Childhood Teachers Aide daily duties include:
- Arriving at Goddard each day with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Being fully prepared and ready to work at the scheduled time.
- Filling in for classroom teachers during their scheduled lunch times and 10 minute breaks.
- Stepping in for a classroom teacher that is out for the day.
- Supporting Goddard's programs and policies as well as state licensing requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment.
- Advancing physical and intellectual competence.
- Supporting social and emotional development and to providing positive guidance.
- Establishing positive and productive relationships with families.
- Ensuring a well run, purposeful program responsive to participant needs.
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism.
- Building teamwork.
- A desire to educate and care for young children in a professional school setting.
- We will help you earn your Child Development Associates (CDA) credential if necessary.
- Nurturing and loving teaching style
- Team player
- Committing to continuing education.
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- $12 - $16 based on education and experience
- Full-Time or Part-Time schedules
- CDA tuition assistance
- 401k match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training and prep time
- Winter Break from 12/24 thru 1/1
- Teacher Appreciation Celebration
- Company paid Holiday Party
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance by Aflac
For more details about our school, please visit us at https://www.goddardschool.com/denver/broomfield-144th-avenue-co?mmg=1