Bayview Retirement Community is currently seeking a Part Time Morning Float Teachers Assistant for our Intergenerational Child Care Center.
We are a small intergenerational child development center (44 children total) located within Bayview Retirement Community.
Our child development center is focused on providing a safe, warm, experiential environment for children.
We offer small ratios, curriculum based teaching, and weekly intergenerational programs.
We would like to find someone who is flexible and dedicated to understanding and providing for the needs of our children.
Bayview is a great place to work - there is a very positive energy here and a passion for excellence.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
* Demonstrated willingness to continue attending educational offerings.
* Experience in a Toddler / Preschool classroom setting. * Meets or exceeds the minimum licensing requirements for certifications (i.e., CPR, HIV/AIDS and First Aid).
* Treats parent/child information in a confidential manner.
* Possesses good communication skills. * Possesses good problem solving skills.
* Demonstrate a great sense of humor, warmth and caring attitude.
* Demonstrate Legible Writing Skills. We pay for certifications including: CPR/First Aid Card, STARS and a blood borne pathogens course.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Sick/Safe Time, Parking spot, Subsidized ORCA Card - Annual pass, On-site Daycare (not subsidized), Affordable On-site Dining (through payroll deduction upon use), On-site Wellness Center (no cost), On-site Massage (not subsidized), Beautiful Queen Anne Location.
Click here to apply:https://careers.hireology.com/bayviewretirementcommunity/388082/description
Apply in person at:
Bayview Retirement Community
11 W. Aloha Street Seattle, WA 98119
***PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS***
Once you have applied, your application will remain on file for 30 days.
We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
If you have not heard from us by that time, we encourage you to re-apply for any open positions.
We have up-to-date job openings on our website at www.bayviewcommunity.org
Bayview is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.