Imagine the possibilities of change. It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next. Our purpose is to imagine the possibilities of change. Our job is to be bold at work.
About This Role:
The Teaching Assistant is critical to the success of Forrester’s online certification programs. An excellent candidate for this role is eager to learn at the forefront of enabling Forbes Global 2000 companies to execute their most-critical business transformations. The Teaching Assistant collaborates closely with other members of the experience management team and across the Forrester ecosystem to ensure our clients’ success. This role is available for the academic year and/or specific terms on a full- and part-time basis.
- Bring your passion for learning to bear in helping facilitate online certification courses in Forrester’s leading-edge learning experience platform (LXP). This includes direct engagement with learners through delivering effective course communications, helping learners forge lasting peer connections, and providing project feedback.
- Understand the learner journey and “moments that matter” and collaborate with product management team to provide input into experience improvements.
- Deliver insights drawn from course analytics, satisfaction surveys, and raw customer feedback.
- Build lasting passion for life-long learning in our clients, employing adult learning principles for the most-effective course experience possible.
- Build domain expertise in some of today’s leading professional disciplines, including customer experience (CX) and B2B marketing.
- Use community management best practices to maintain an engaged and effective social community as a key feature of Forrester’s course experience.
- Impeccable written communication skills.
- Digital fluency and the ability to virtually engage our global population of clients.
- Experience in providing coaching and feedback and a desire to further hone coaching and teaching skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and issues in a continuous feedback loop to the experience management team.
- A client-first, empathetic mindset with a passion for helping learners succeed in their goals.
- Problem-solving ability and proven “get it done” quotient.
- Willingness to enable transparency through constant communication and responsiveness.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.