- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide logistical support services to the team.
- Coordinate interactions and tasks associated with projects and data collection;
- Assist team members and support staff, as appropriate, in carrying out their respective responsibilities.
- Manage and distribute program-relevant information.
- Review data to identify potential issues, gaps, or other concerns and recommend improvements.
- Perform process management tasks.
- Assist with daily, weekly, or monthly reporting;
- Storage, organization, and management of files and reports.
- Maintain records.
- Assist in the planning of events and business meetings.
- Prepare internal and external written communications.
- Assist with process-related administrative tasks.
- Update and maintain access management system.
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with client representatives, outside vendors, and all Pinkerton employees.
- Provide onboarding and off-boarding support.
- Manage space planning and office issue resolution.
- Provide administrative support for department heads.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree and at least five years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.Five to ten years of work experience in an administrative support or project management capacity.
- Process management skills.
- Administrative experience.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision and, at times, under adverse situations.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Able to organize workload efficiently in order to meet all deliverables and deadlines.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, domestic and international, as needed.