A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party, an exclusive NFL training day lunch, a NASCAR race, Dreamforce, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.
Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.
With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create stronger partnerships to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!
If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!
As a Sales Development Representative, Team Lead you will drive brand awareness for our solutions in the hospitality industry, while empowering every teammate to surpass their monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for qualified opportunity creation. By strategizing, testing, and evaluating new outreach methods, you will work to ensure that our Sales Development Team is always in front of our future customers and engaging them in impactful ways.
What You Will Be Doing
- Holding SDRs accountable for achieving monthly key performance metrics.
- Consistently achieving your monthly quota.
- Managing recruiting, objective setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of SDRs.
- Consistently iterating on the SDR onboarding process to make new teammates accretive in their first month and fully ramped in 3 months.
- Developing SDRs into fully ramped representatives with a clear path to full cycle sales.
- Work with 5+ direct reports to deliver timely and weekly feedback in one-on-ones or as necessary to ensure growth and development.
- Create and maintain a repeatable process for lead generation, talk track monitoring, outreach strategy.
- Train SDRs on necessary steps to prospect for new business.
- Work closely with New Sales to ensure timely processing and conversion of opportunities along with feedback on non-sales qualified leads.
What You Need for this Position
- 1-4 years of management experience.
- A team-focused mindset that enables you to make good decisions at both the SDR and Organizational level, and to help everyone perform and grow.
- The ability to think strategically, looking at data, predicting trends, and developing a strategy for getting the team to where it needs to be.
- An understanding of the events and hospitality industry in order to coach SDRs in the use of more strategic dialogue with potential clients.
- The ability to work with all individuals across departments to keep productivity and spirits high.
- The ability to articulate a vision and the reason behind it, as well as a concrete understanding of the power of listening.
- A proven track-record of delivering results against any goal assigned.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.
Social Tables and Cvent maintain a drug-free workplace