Are you looking to work with one of the hottest start-ups in Chicago? Do you need a job now?
Our client, a fintech startup located in the heart of the financial district, is looking to hire a motivated and sharp Team Lead Collector for their collections team. Having achieved success in growing their customer base year over year, they are looking to hire top talent in Chicago to help this sector of their business grow. Conveniently located next to public transportation and with an updated office space, this is a hot opportunity hiring immediately!
As a Team Lead Collector, you will be reaching out to current customers and collecting on past due accounts, settling disputes, and resolving issues. As a Team Lead Collector, you will receive intensive and ongoing training and development from leadership. You will have direct access to upper-level management as well as the opportunity to grow within an entrepreneurial company.
Team Lead Collector Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume of calls and collect payments from outstanding accounts
- Ensure superior customer service through strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Educate customers regarding loan payment plans and arrangements
- Document calls while following all regulations and guidelines
- Provide kind and professional service to callers to ensure they understand company process and thereby create referrals
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management
Team Lead Collector Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of outbound calling experience
- Collections experience preferred but not required
- Ability to present a professional image to customers, coworkers, and outside contacts
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with parties
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under deadlines
- HS Degree or GED required
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. The exposure and training can lead to success if you put your best foot forward. If you are interested in this Team Lead Collector opportunity, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: collections representative , collections rep , collections , collector , customer service representative , csr , customer service , CSR , representative , call center , inbound , communication , sales representative , loan processor , sales , collections representative , telesales , telemarketer , telemarketing , delinquent , payment , past due , accounts, default resolution, skip tracing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.