We’re Psoas Massage + Bodywork and we’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades Front Desk Team Lead to help streamline our massage clinic. This mostly client facing position is responsible for a wide range of tasks on a daily basis to help the business run smoothly. The ideal candidate will have a combination of entrepreneurial tenacity, enthusiasm, and attention to detail.
- Doing what it takes to get the job done
- Taking ownership of and juggling any number of projects at once
- Provide support across multiple teams, including but not limited to Client Success, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Facilities Management and Project Management
- Streamline processes and create and/or improve on existing process documentation
- Coordinate schedules for the clinical (massage therapists) and administrative teams
- Troubleshooting and solving client and staff challenges
- Move between working the front desk, taking intake calls, admin tasks, and ongoing and urgent projects
- Collaborate with the General Manager to support all Operations of the business
- Supporting and encouraging the Business mission and values in our community
- Believe in the benefits of bodywork and it's potential to influence overall health
- Can work independently to execute on projects and adhere to deadlines AND collaboratively to get stuff done
- You’re an excellent writer with sophisticated communication skills
- Have excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Always looking for opportunities for improvement and growth on the individual and team level
- Someone who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves
- Maintain the perfect balance of setting strong boundaries while practicing compassion
- Have at least a 2-year degree and experience in management type roles.
- Experience with scheduling/POS software like Millennium/Meevo
This full-time position will mostly be an opening schedule – 7a-3:30p during the week with at least 1 weekend day – while requiring flexibility for covering other staff needs. The salary will be dependent on experience of the applicant. Benefits include monthly massage, delicious catered food a couple times per week, commute pre-tax benefits and health insurance contributions.
How to Apply - please e-mail us the following:
- Cover letter in the body of the email, including an explanation of why this position fits in your current and long term plan in the Bay Area
- Resume attachment
- Three professional references
Thank you, and we look forward to connecting!