Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
- Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their directors in daily school operations.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
- Experience coaching and training staff members
- Associates degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- 3 + years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
- Shift Availability for opening or closing hours.
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.