Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of food service and food packaging products.
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
- Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
- Supervises day to day operation of a 12 hour production shift by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees: Oversee entire shift for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Productivity results for a minimum of 20 hourly employees.
- Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides hands on approach to resolve.
- Responsible for safety of all employees within department.
- Support activities to increase safety awareness, boost morale.
- Oversee Operators and monitors run conditions of production lines.
- Assess training needs and administer training as necessary.
- Assess talent and insures the development of team.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of operation.
- Responsible for ensuring all production capacities are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that only quality product is produced and distributed. Maintains good housekeeping of the production facility.
- Assists with employee performance evaluations and may counsel employees as needed.
- Completes daily attendance reports for department.
- Manages problem solving and continuous improvement for 1 Value Stream of product families.
- Responsible for the daily execution of the Pactiv Production System, including leader standard work, hour by hour reporting, Tier 1 and Tier 2 meetings and participation in kaizen improvement activities.
Required skills: Hands on leadership, mechanical aptitude, analytical, problem solving, project management, strong technical skills, customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, lean manufacturing.
- 5+ years of experience
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR