Team Lead � MassHealth Medicaid Applications Processing in Medford, MA
- Supervise 5-10 new staff assigned to your particular team.
- Conduct refresher training on updated policies and systems.
- Act as subject matter expert for MassHealth eligibility policy, procedures and systems for MassHealth field offices.
- Act as liaison between MassHealth field offices and MassHealth Central Office to escalate questions and issues regarding MassHealth policies, procedures and systems.
- Provide assistance to field office management team on day to day issues, such as case closings, undeliverable mail, task time analyses, etc.
- Deliver one to one mentoring training for staff needing refresher or more intensive learning
- Help interview and select new staff.
- Coordinate training sessions offered by internal and external subject matter experts.
- Keep current and maintain expertise in following areas: MassHealth (HCR and Traditional and LTSS), Health Connector and Health Safety Net Policies and Systems, and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactory passed a High School Equivalency Program (Associate or Bachelor�s degree is preferred.)
- 2-5 years� experience of creating coordinating, delivering and assessing educational and/or professional development training in a corporate or government setting.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of Massachusetts Medicaid and/or Health Insurance Exchange eligibility/program.
- The ability to manage and sustain multiple and complex relationships and ensure that lines of communication are open.
- The ability to work under significant time pressures to meet unanticipated demands.
- The ability to work effectively with teams, share information and work collaboratively to solve problems and make decisions.
- Knowledge of professional and organizational development.
- Knowledge of MassHealth programs, policies and systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.