Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Houston, TX, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Houston, Texas (US-TX)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Team Lead Paint/Blast
REPORTS TO: Shop Supervisor
Lead the paint department in assigned projects, report schedule progress and conflicts.
- Oversee other paint department workers in completion of work assignments.
- Provide daily updates to supervisor regarding work progress and conflicts.
- Sand, patch, prepare surfaces and paint.
- Use thickness gauges to verify proper coating mills.
- Clean Equipment at end of each shift.
- Follow paint specs for every project.
- Estimate paint quantities needed for all projects.
- Coordinate/Schedule spent sand pick up and recycling.
- Coordinate/Schedule paint waste pick up.
- Fill out Quality Control Paint Reports.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail.
- Utilize and Personnel Protective Equipment to Safely Perform all Work.
EDUCATION: High school, trade school, or higher degree is preferred, however prior equivalent experience and training will be considered.
EXPERIENCE: Working knowledge of reading engineering drawing, paint, and blasting specification. Prior experience leading groups of manufacturing personnel.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: English language fluency in reading, writing, and speaking. Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Produce painted parts to the correct thickness requirements. Physical strength to light and carry 50lbs occasionally.
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. . Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. All data protection laws are the responsibility of the agency.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off