The Telemarketing Lead will support the TM Supervisor and a group of TM Representatives providing motivation and assistance to drive individual performance as well as to drive the team to meet their collective revenue and call quality goals. The Senior Team Lead will be proficient in their ability to communicate, apply critical thinking, and possess leadership skills. Additional duties include assuming the responsibility of the supervisor should the need arise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet daily performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Assist in training TM Agents as needed;
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback;
- Take calls as needed and handle customer escalations;
- Distribute paperwork to agents in a timely manner;
- Roll campaigns in accordance to the call plan;
- Assist TM Supervisors with day to day management of telemarketing team;
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 years successful experience in a sales focused Call Center environment;
- Superior organizational, analytical and time-management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be extremely flexible with your work schedule as business needs require.
Warrantech offers a truly comprehensive, competitive and affordable benefits package.
- Competitive starting salary;
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, and vision after 30 days of employment;
- Vacation and Personal time.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.