As a Clinical Research (CR) Team Leader you impact the mission of Children’s by providing guidance and support to clinical research coordinators, clinical research associates and other clinical research staff. You will implement effective quality measures to ensure accuracy of data and adherence to regulations and policies that govern clinical research. As a CR Team Leader will aid and support in developing study budgets, regulatory responsibilities and assisting team members as needed.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Staff Supervisor Responsibilities: Supervise Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates and other Clinical Research staff; Management of Kronos including but not limited to staffing and scheduling of direct reports, PTO management, managing timecards; Work with manager to ensure proper staffing; Perform at least quarterly coaching, and annual reviews (PEACS); Prompt reporting of issues to the Clinical Manager, and assists with the development, implementation and evaluation of ongoing education for clinical research staff
- Focus Leadership: Team Leaders will participate in project focal point leadership as well. This may include a Quality Focus: Assisting with monitoring and maintaining unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policies related to clinical research. Provide oversight, implement, monitor, update and influence safety measures in the department, a culture of safety, a just culture, and a culture of reporting. Perform required documentation and record keeping.
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating clinical trials is required
- Experience supervising people in a health care setting is preferred
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience is preferred
Licenses & Certifications:
- CCRC or CCRP certification (or must obtain within one year of hire) is required
- Health care related license (Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist) is preferred
Children’s Health values the role each member of our team plays in helping us make life better for children. We employ more than 7,500 people and provide rewarding career opportunities that help them reach their highest potential.
We also hold Magnet recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for nursing excellence, we serve as the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and we are widely recognized for delivering high quality care.
Children’s Health has also been named one of the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare for nine consecutive years.
We invite you to learn more about Children’s Health.
Children’s Health offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for learning and career development. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, and our team members have a voice in their work through surveys and town halls.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Activation Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Expiration Date: Monday, October 11, 2021