With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here.
We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry.
The Position: 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM, Monday through Thursday
Supervise Shift Maintenance Employees, under the direction of Maintenance Management, to ensure machinery and mechanical equipment are functioning correctly. Direct maintenance and inspection activities on equipment and facilities including: preventative and reactive maintenance. Ensure safe work standards and practices by the maintenance employees. Conduct department safety meetings and employee reviews. Requirements:
• OSHA knowledge and maintenance experience is required, knowledge of tools and equipment are required.
• Previous leadership experience is preferred. Must have the ability to perform and direct emergency repairs to tooling, equipment, and plant facilities.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing machinery and equipment such as pumps, motors, gearboxes, supply and exhaust fans, power transmission components, cranes and hoists, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, overhead doors and service doors, etc.
• 2 years’ experience as a maintenance technician in an industrial manufacturing facility or similar environment is preferred.
• A favorable background screening, Drug Screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
This positions responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the Supervision and Participation in the following:
• Follow all NEC and OSHA guidelines and regulations
• Electrical / Mechanical repairs on facilities related equipment, performing electrical / mechanical preventative maintenance and inspections of all facility equipment.
• Troubleshoots and repairs conveyor systems, overhead cranes, dock locks and levelers, pumps, piping, seals and valves, and material handling equipment etc.
• Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tag out procedures and wearing PPE as required.
• Maintains and repairs facility structures, walk ways, and road ways.
Why Should You Apply?
• Like mechanical, dynamic manual work? That’s what you’ll be doing!
• Love teamwork? We hire GREAT people.
• Want to make a difference in the USA? Our Trailers are on the roads everywhere transporting every type of product. You will have made that possible.
• Competitive Pay, Advancement Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement