ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Provides technical support, advice, experience and enables the team with regards to designing, developing and deploying collection strategies, processes and work flow.
- Facilitates, coaches, provides leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increases teams process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Provides technical support, advice, experience.
- Monitors team performance and provides feedback.
- Provides performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assists the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict, managing diversity.
- Fostering team building and group dynamics, provides career development planning and opportunities.
- Leads the team by role modeling company values.
- Provides technical education on collection processes and strategies including knowledge and adherence to federal and state laws.
- Communicates business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is required. Four year degree is preferred. If four degree has not been obtained, must have 2 years of business experience equivalency per year of college education. Business experience must include Job history of increased responsibility, autonomy and independent judgment
- Two (2) years experience in a collection or outbound sales/marketing position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a collection/credit environment managing non-exempt level employees
- Managerial skills
- Basic PC experience
- Understanding of collection laws; Basic understanding of telephony capabilities, CMS, Centerview, Auto-dialers.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.