ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for managing a team of fifteen or more that provides support for internal and external customers requiring provisioning and scheduling. Responsible for ensuring quality standards, technician productivity, and service levels are consistently met. This person is also responsible for the management of Special Projects and both internal/external customer escalations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of front-line staff, that includes but is not limited to coaching, evaluating, and motivating 15 or more individuals.
- Responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring service level targets are consistently met in inbound and outbound and job scrub segments. Also ensures service level targets are met in the areas of incoming faxes, emails, and ACTION requests in the MasterMind queue.
- Ensure top quality performance of the productivity specialist team in the areas of daily expectations, call center metrics (attendance, phone stats, quality assurance) and shared field metrics such as technician productivity, in-standard and schedule attainment.
- Handle escalations and resolve Authorized Dealer and ADT SSO concerns to include field tactical/routine issues that are identified by interacting with the ITM, STM, front line team members, and customers.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of his/her team through individual technical audits. Delivers summary reports to management on a regular basis.
- Coordinates and facilitates individual and team meetings to set goals, discuss progress, and identify opportunities for improvement. Administers performance reviews and merit increases for all subordinates.
- Promote an atmosphere of teamwork, accountability, inclusion and flexibility to change.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years management experience
- 3-5 years technical security and/or call center experience
- Experience managing large team
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Superior Time Management
- Basic computer/PC /MS Office/Windows knowledge
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.