Responsiblefor managing the day to day operations of Palm Harbor Operations Center associates.Responsible for the coaching and development of team members for maximumperformance and customer satisfaction.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and performance feedback to team members as opportunities arise to improve handling of customer transactions, escalations, provisioning, shipping, intercompany relations, or other situations as they develop.
- Verify payroll information.
- Provide every team member with weekly statistical reports to review opportunities for improvement and performance feedback.
- Provide every team member with comprehensive written qualitative feedback to include attendance, quality audits, and analysis of productivity levels against goals.
- Provide corrective actions and performance reviews, as necessary.
- Supervise floor as appropriate as a visible leader, providing additional support to center as needed.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of additional team members, by partnering with Human Resources and other managers.
- Support the management of daily transaction time and fulfillment goals.
- Support coordination of process documentation and training programs as needed.
- Work closely with all team members and peer team managers to ensure open communication and consistency of work flow.
- Take supervisory calls, including customer problems and take appropriate action to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year college degree minimum. A four-year degree is preferred. Applicable industry experience would be considered.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ operations and project management experience is preferred.
- Basic Associate Management experience is preferred.
- Basic IT and/or HR Skills is a plus.
- Customer obsession philosophy
- Managerial courage; effective leadership skills - ability to lead by ADT Core Values
- Strong interpersonal skills and coaching and development skills
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and to exercise sound, independent judgment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to motivate others
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to effectively implement strategic plans
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to perform and provide results in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
TM Contracting and Compliance
·Knowledge of State AgencyContracting for Medicaid through AAA’s and MCO’s
·Knowledge of National MedicareContracting (i.e. Medicare Advantage)
·Strategic Planner for theeverchanging environment of Healthcare and its reimbursements.
·Ability to understand and manage thecompliance component of ADT Field Techs in accordance to Agency requirements.
·Responsible for Audit/Desk Reviewsof managed care and state funded programs
TM Government Billing and Health Admin Support
·Professional with extensive knowledge of Emdeon,Change Healthcare, Availity, and other government agency billing platforms
·Responsible for Reconciliation of Consolidated BilledHealth Accounts.
·Ability to build and maintain communicationbridges between Field Sales and Case managers/Provider Relations Specialists
·Conduct and compile results of agency requiredannual customer survey. Provide results to the agency and leadership.