We are looking for Team Member who will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the restaurant. The Team Member assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer results in a friendly and personalized service with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments and responds appropriately to customer issues;
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities;
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders;
- Prepares and packages food and drink products;
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and utensils;
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds;
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas;
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed;
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.);
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts;
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies;
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant;
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals;
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner;
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers and managers.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 16 years of age.
- Reliable transportation.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer paid training and career advancement opportunities.