Our Team Members provide customers with quality, friendly, fast, and dependable service. We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and who are customer focused, innovative, dedicated, and take pride in all aspects of their work
Team Members assist customers and handle other various duties such as operating the cash register, greeting customers, helping people locate products, doing paperwork, stocking shelves, and maintaining a clean and organized store.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Operating equipment such as a cash register, lottery ticket machine, gas pump consoles, food service appliances
- Performing sales transactions
- Following safe money handling procedures and secure transaction practices
- Completing required job duties in an accurate and timely manner
- Following all Company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe work environment for staff and customers
- Completing all store task and assignments given by management
- Possibly working weekends and holiday.
Qualified candidate should have:
- Previous retail experience
- Customer first attitude
- Ability to operate store equipment i.e. cash register, etc
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, basic math skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends, and holidays,
Your commitment to our values will secure a bright future for our Company, and ensure successful career growth.
Start on the road to success and become a member of our Family!