Job Title: Team Member – Cook or Cashier
Reports To: Restaurant General Manager
Position Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
The Taco Bell team member is responsible for providing our guests with the ultimate in customer satisfaction, through quality food and exceptional dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet customer needs and take steps to solve food or service issues.
- Has a positive attitude at work. Smiles and focuses attention on customers. Has a passion for excellence in serving customers.
- Demonstrates customer mania by ensuring ensures every customer leaves happy.
- Serves “Hot, Fresh and Fast” food by using projections, following procedures, tracking hold times and checking time tags; throws away or re-stages food when its time is up.
- Demonstrates integrity by treating fellow Team Members fairly and with respect.
- Comes to work as scheduled and on time (calls in according to policy if absent).
- Clocks self in/out and confirms hours daily, at end of pay periods, and as otherwise prescribed.
- Communicates effectively with other Team Members.
- Helps where needed regardless of the task; helps co-workers serve customers more quickly.
- Follows all safety, security and proper cash handling procedures.
- Follows uniform standards.
- Follows all social media polices including no picture taking or filming within the restaurant.
- Follows company anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies.
Team Trainer Designation
In addition to the above responsibilities, Team Trainers are also responsible for coaching other team members on proper procedures and providing recognition as needed.
- Trains employees using the training process and utilizes the necessary tools to properly train.
- Cross-trains existing employees.
- Assists the Management Team with training on new product roll outs.
- Provides effective coaching to fellow team members on proper procedures.
- Recognizes positive performance within the team.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrates a high level of patience in daily work activities.
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and energy.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
KBP Bells is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, and termination. The Company prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex (including same sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity); pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.