Company & Culture: El Pollo Loco, Inc.
Do you love to help prepare great-tasting and nutritious food? Then a Service Assistant with El Pollo Loco is the position for you!
Requirements (our ideal candidates will possess):
- Experience: No experience is required, however one or more years of experience in a restaurant or customer service position is preferred
- Education: No education is required, however a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred
- Communication: Ability to speak and read English is preferred
- Competencies: Kitchen skills and customer service skills preferred
- Food Handler Card: A food handler card required where applicable
- Work Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours are available
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within, so from a Crew Member you can develop to become a Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logo'd shirt will be provided, black pants or jeans and no-slip shoes required
- Position valid thru: Dec 31, 2018
From preparing our delicious salsas to marinating chicken, you will learn to prepare food that you can be proud of. Our food is healthful and prepared fresh daily. Other duties may include keeping guests satisfied with a clean dining room and a well-stocked salsa bar.We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Meal Discounts
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
El Pollo Loco is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.