Want to love what you do in an environment that values learning and growth alongside other high performing individuals? If you answered yes, IMG Academy is hiring.
Our unique campus is dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders, champions and influencers. We believe that each day is an opportunity to achieve dreams and inspire greatness. As part of the IMG Family, we prepare our student-athletes to succeed, taking on life with confidence and preparedness. Through our integration of elite academics, athletics and character development, our student-athletes are prepared to rise up to their full potential – whether that’s on the field, in the classroom or in life.
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
- Passionate Soul: Love what you do
- Open Mind: Never stop learning and growing
- Champions Spirit: Strive for greatness
- Helpful Heart: Lift up those around you
- Absolute Integrity: Always do the right thing
Job Title: Team Training Coordinator
Position Summary: Ensure successful implementation and delivery of Team and Group contracts, in regards to their stay and activities held on campus at IMG Academy, with key focus on customer service.
- Extract and arrange for key contractual elements in Team and Group sales contract, to be activated upon and delivered against to fulfill client’s requirements.
- Conduct transitional planning calls with Group and Team Sales to determine all logistical aspects of a client’s stay at IMG Academy.
- Develop strong internal relationships, across all teams, on Campus and at Legacy Hotel, to ensure client’s demands are met. Those departments include, but are not limited to the following:
- Group and Team Sales, Facilities, Food and Beverage, Transport, Sport, Athletic Performance and Development, Communications, Marketing, Accommodations.
- Create documentation detailing all aspects of client’s agenda while at IMG Academy and release to appropriate departments on campus prior to arrival.
- Facilitate all check-ins / check-outs comprising client’s stay at IMG Academy.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all customer service-related needs / requests over the course of client’s activation.
- Schedule / manage part-time staff as a means of facilitating proper program delivery.
- Track any additional charges incurred by client and report back to Group and Team Sales department.
- Keep detailed record of client’s stay on campus, conduct post-departure meeting with all departments involved with client stay in order to identify key successes / areas for improvement.
- Work in conjunction with Group and Team Sales department to identify opportunities for retention.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors as needed.
- Assist in budget creation and manage purchase requests if additional products or services are implemented to successfully delivery client’s demands.
- Work closely with inter-departmental event coordinators, to assist in managing more competition based elements of client’s stay, if required.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Hospitality or related field
- Experience in event planning / management of sports/events
- Experience with sales support
- Strong attention to guest service
- Exceptionally detailed in work
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 50lbs
- Must be able to handle outdoor temperatures for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform well in high-pressure situations
- Must remain professional at all times
EOE, Veterans & Disabled