The Opportunity | Teamcenter and NX Engineer
Curtiss-Wright SAS is searching for a Teamcenter and NX Engineer for its Digital Transformation organization. This person will work in a team development environment, supporting business-critical software and developing solutions that align with strategic initiatives. The position is based out of Summerville, SC and will require less than 10% travel.
About Teamcenter and NX at SAS
As Teamcenter and NX environments can vary wildly from business to business, here is an overview of the setup at Curtiss-Wright SAS. In general, we have aimed for use out-of-the-box configuration over customization. Candidates should use this as a reference to understand how their experience will match with the position.
TC 12.1, AW 4.3
Item, BOM, CAD, Manufacturing
Change Management, MPP
4-tier, Oracle DB
* Design and deploy configurations for Teamcenter and NX
* Data Model (BMIDE)
* Business Logic (ACLs, Organization, Workflows)
* User Interface (Stylesheets, Preferences, Queries)
* NX options, preferences, and best practices
* Work closely with engineering departments to understand processes, improve efficiency, and help create effective business process solutions
* Coordinate with external consultants to provide additional Teamcenter and NX support
* Develop and execute strategies for PLM, CAD, and CAM system functionality implementation
* Provide end user support and mentoring
Critical Skills for this Position:
* Experience with configuration and support of PLM systems (preferably Teamcenter)
* Experience with configuration and support of CAD and CAM systems (preferably NX)
* Experience with engineering/business processes in low volume, high complexity industries
Additional Useful Skills for this Position:
* Familiarity with Teamcenter administration and infrastructure
* Familiarity with NX configuration and customization
* Familiarity with 4-Tier installations using Oracle database and Linux OS
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
Must be US citizen and be able to obtain and maintain DOD security clearanceThis position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled