Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300 stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Digital Marketing IT Department has an opening for a Tech Lead AdTech Platforms to support the Shopper Marketing program. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons Adtech Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing advertising solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies. The Tech Lead AdTech platforms will work closely with Product, Agency, Business, UX, Data teams and more to define and govern the platform solution.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Define data requirements in collaboration with digital, marketing, and external teams.
* Design, Manage and Orchestrate solutions for customer data onboarding and Identity services (1st Party and 3rd Party pixel sync and ID mapping).
* Analyze/understand defined segments, customer behavior, and customer journeys to inform audience segmentation strategy.
* Design, Manage and Orchestrate solutions for Attribution, Measurement and Optimization - Online Conversion Attribution, Brand Lift, Multi-channel attribution, Incremental sales lift.
* Manage timelines and milestones for development, Integrations, launches, and QA.
* Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
* 5 years' experience operating an identity solution (Preferably Liveramp).
* Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have experience integrating marketing automation systems (Google DoubleClick/DV360, SA360 and GA) and integrating those systems with other technologies
* Must have experience in attribution and measurement solutions in AdTech ecosystem.
* Must have an understanding of Data Clean rooms.
* Deep experience in developing and integrating solutions that include a full range of online and offline media channels (SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Radio, TV, Out of Home, Print).
* Understanding of Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, CDPs, and campaign management solutions highly preferred.
* Understanding of CDPs such as Adobe AEP, AgilOne etc. a plus
* Previous experience in grocery industry a plus
* Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus
* Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) and container-based architecture.
* Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins) and software build tools (python packaging, sbt, gradle)
* Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement, and assessment.
* Effective time management skills: ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled