We Are Hiring
Why Join Ascension?
With more than 4,000 associates, Ascension Technologies enables access to data across applications, transforming how clinicians and patients interact with technology, which enhances our ability to better serve communities with greater agility and responsiveness. Our associates leverage technology to create collaborative solutions that improve health decisions every day. We believe you should be a tech founder not a fixer – that’s how we do tech at Ascension technologies.
What You Will Do
- Lead and coordinate technical delivery within the team, building, fostering, and maintaining leading edge engineering practices
- Oversee the design and implementation for the overall architecture of the application
- Work with the team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power digital products
- Identify business requirements and translate user stories into tasks for a plan of action within the team
- Oversee the development of reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement security and data protection
- Coordinate with the UX Designer to translate UI/UX elements from designer to visual elements
- Lead integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application
What You Will Need
- Extensive knowledge of Agile values, principles and practices (e.g., TDD, CI and CD)
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities, server-side development and microservices, design principles for scalable applications,
- Understanding of various software development frameworks
- Relevant business / computer science degree or relevant experience
- 5-8 years of software development experience (including architecture)
- 2-3 years leadership and coaching experience including on secure coding, testing, and code review topic
- Experience in enterprise integration and setting up application frameworks
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.